Friday, 29 April 2016

Stratford Walks

Earlier this month, my parents took me to Stratford. This is the first time I had ever been, which didn't really make much sense because it isn't too far from where I live. Our aim when we got there was to do the 'Shakespeare Walk' which is an option for tourists to see all around Shakespeare's City. 

We were thankful that the weather held out for us, while it was a little cold with the wind the sun remained shining and it meant I could take the opportunity to try taking some shots. 





The spring day meant that the trees were looking healthy and fresh, and it was a very crisp day. Hopefully you enjoy these as much as I enjoyed taking them :) 

Adios. 
Gem. 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely photos! Sounds like you had a fun day out! X

    Makeupwithmissa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete