Sunday, 22 May 2016

Plymouth

Last weekend I went to Plymouth with my parents for my mum's birthday. Luckily the weather was wonderful for one of the days so we could fully appreciate the lovely scenery and have a lovely walk. 

This was my first visit to Plymouth, and I can safely say I will definitely be returning. The scenery was beautiful, with cafe's and restaurants allowing you to sit and see the view for free of charge. 

Our first adventure was a boat trip, unfortunately we did this on the slightly cloudy day. However, it still gave us an idea of what Plymouth was like and we were still able to appreciate it. 

On the second day, we went up the lighthouse. This gave us some spectacular views and was made all the more special by the sun shining. 

Overall it was a wonderful trip away with my parents and I would definitely recommend everyone to go there. Below are a selection of the pictures I took while i was away. 







Adios, 
Gem.

4 comments:

  1. Ive never been plymouth but it looks lovely there! Your pictures are stunning! X

    Amyx Makeupwithmissa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should go! Definitely worth the visit - Thank you x

      Delete
  2. I would love to visit plymouth! I've never been. I love your photos of it though, beautiful. I hope your mum had a wonderful birthday!! ^_^

    Katie // Words By Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so wanted to visit Plymouth while I was in the UK. Will definitely have to add it to the list after seeing your photos. Great post!

    https://justprettysimple.com/

    ReplyDelete